Monday, March 11, 2013

OPI finally on Ulta.com

Just checked my email and saw this awesome guy! OPI is finally available on Ulta.com!!! So exciting. I really don't know why it never was. Maybe the type on contract they had with OPI. So for those of you that are near a Ulta, this is really great news. Or even for those of us that do have one, might have a better shot at getting those always sold out colors. ( wondering if OPI clearance will be available too???)a bad thing though is that Ulta has changed their coupon policy and you no longer use them on the OPI brand. Super sad face. I haven't checked to what they have available yet, but they do picture the Euro collection on the email. I visited 2 days ago and my local one still haven't received the OZ line yet. But! I walked by Master Cuts and they had it out along with the minis. ( along with a ton of OPI clearance) Who else is excited about this ??

No comments:

Post a Comment