Saturday, December 14, 2013

Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum review

It's been a crazy few months. I've finally had a chance to blog! I received a sample size of Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum complimentary from Influenser for testing purposes a couple weeks. Yay! Another VoxBox! I have seen the infomercials about this line many times and was always interested. Meaningful Beauty claims that the Creme de Serum "helps protect, increase hydration and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles" I usually don't buy into these claims, but after using MB Creme de Serum, I really see a difference in my skin. The formula is very creamy, applies smooth and is very lightweight. The only drawback for possible users is the fragrant smell. It's a bit strong for a face treatment. It does bother me, but may for sensitive persons. My skin feels so soft and keeps my skin looking fresh and illuminate. My fine line around my eyes and lips seem less noticeable only after 2 weeks. I'd love to try the whole program, and see how it improves my skin. Overall this a great product that I will buy but feel that the price ,$64.00 at beauty retailers, is a bit high for the serum. I would probably just purchase from the Meaning Beauty website here and get the system for $39.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment