Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Duck Dynasty nail polish and beauty items

Who would have thought Duck Dynasty would have come out with a polish/beauty accessory line. I mean, they do have just about everything else, so it was due to come eventually. After seeing the spotted pictures on a fellow blog back in November, I freaked out and had to find them! But.......working in retail and commuting during the holiday season made my search very hard. I only got started with my search last week:( The line is only found at Walmart and is very HTF. Most has gone to clearance and some stores never received it. I have gone to 7, yes 7, Walmart's in 5 different cities to find  these guys. There's 2 I didn't get to, and believe me, I will find the time to complete my collection. I'm missing 5 colors and it's driving me crazy.  If you are on the search for these, look everywhere in the beauty department. I found many colors just thrown on random shelves, on a clearance endcap in beauty, on bottom shelves of in aisle displays and in boxes in the regular clearance isles.

I'm a huge fan of the show, and think the beauty line is a really cool idea. There's nothing DD that I would ever want to buy but now, I have my piece of the DD craze. The line including 15 nail polish colors, nail stickers, nail files, purse manicure kits, glue on nails, nail decals, temporary tattoos, tweezers, bath scrubbies  that has their head on it ( imagine showering with Jase, oh boy!!!) and Chapstick. The only pieces I really had to have was the polish of course  but I needed up grabbing nail decals, nail stickers , tweezers and a mani kit. I would fell kinda creepy using something that had the guys head on it to bath myself even it was Jase. 

Overall, the formulas  of the polish are pretty great. Equal to OPI or China Glaze. It's a wide selection of  pretty and unique colors. Not to mention the pretty cool names. The Si tweezers work good too. Along the line of the Revlon slanted tip tweezers. I would prefer for them to be thinner like Tweezerman but hey, as long as they get those pesky hairs, that's all that's important. I haven't tried the nail stickers yet, but I hope they will stay at least a couple of days. The nail decals I have used , and worked great! Just remember to use a top coat for a long lasting design.

If you across any of these items, especially the polish, grab it up quick!




Duck be a Lady

Fancy Denim Overalls

Good Duck Charm

Shake your Tail Feather

Redneck Tree Stand

Uncle Si's Beard

Thank My Ducky Stars

Just Ducky, I Guess

Duck On

Color-Changing Mallard'



3 comments:

  1. I regularly checked several area Walmarts in different cities and never found this collection. I wanted polish and lip balm really badly. Oh well. Don't understand why such a popular show wouldn't have these products more widely available. I hope the ladies get together and come out with a beauty line all thier own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do swatch pictures of the polishes you got?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally found one yesterday!!!! At Walmart too!! Crazy. It's the one called Just Ducky, I Guess. It was in a clearance bin. But after all this time had passed I never thought I'd find one "in the wild". I'm happy, happy, happy! Lol!

    ReplyDelete