Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 2

Again, delayed. I was half way finished with this post last, then, I fell asleep. It's been that kind of week so far. Anyways, day 2 was orange. I didn't have to get fancy with it but I found a new color that kicks butt! I picked up a couple of the Sinful Colors, SinfulShine polishes the other day and this cutie was one of them. Man, so far I'm loving this line from them. Patent Pleasure is a beautiful sheer shimmer that's very build able. It's hard to capture how pretty it is. I would say in natural light, it is a tangerine prance with pretty gold shimmer. These were done with 2 coats. And yes, no need for a top coat. These pretties have a wicked shine. If you are interested in trying the SinfulShine line, now is a great time to pick a couple up. Walgreens is running a sale on them for $2. Normally, they are $2.99. Plus they released some new colors that are super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment