Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Nail challenge wrap up so far.

Hey there! So, my life has been crazy lately, and it's only getting crazier. I wanted to post on my blog everyday, but has not worked out. I barely can get my nails done and posted on IG. They are not as creative as I hope but I'm proud that I have not missed a day yet:)))
Day 4- green. Wet n'Wild , Attn' Hut

Day 5-blue. Wet n' Wild Listening to Blue Reed w/ Orly Go Deeper

Day 6- violet . China Glaze LOL ( top 5 fav colors)

Day 7-  black & white -Adventure Time polish in Gunter w/ China Glaze Whirled Away

Day 8-metallic - MAC Girl Trouble w/ Color Club Winter Affair ( Sally edition that smells like vanilla)
Day 9- rainbow. Wet n' Wild POP Art Craze and BM 19

Day 10- gradient . Used China Glaze  Wait teal you see! Monte set. My 2nd try at this look.

Day 11-polka dots- Sinful Colors My Buoyfriend w/ SC Unicorn and accent fimo bow

No comments:

Post a Comment