Saturday, August 24, 2013

Five Below HAUL

We finally have a Five below in my city. The past couple of years I've had to stop by the one in the next city over, which is an hour away. I work there now but it's such a pain to get over to that side of town. Now that we have one, it makes it so much easier to shop there. If you are not familiar  with the store, they carry everything from candy to iPhone cases to team items and makeup. Not to mention all the other cute and fun stuff they have. Everything is $5 and under. I love picking up iphone 4 cases there. Not to mention all the nail polish!! They get the closeout Sally Hansen nail stickers, Funky Fingers nail polish and if you are lucky, Nicole by OPI colors. Today was no exception to the awesome finds, but I'm working with a tight budget now, so could not go crazy. I did spot some Chine Glaze nail stickers for only $3! Plus they had a ton of the snake skin SH nail stickers for $3. I ended up grabbing a Funky Fingers jawbreaker polish ($2), a red bandanna ($1) (those darn things are hard to find!), a new iphone case ($5) and some fimo nail art pieces($2.50). I really need to get back to grab some of the new FF Solar change polishes. Sadly, they are not part of the 3/$5 that usually go on the FF polishes, but $ is still a good deal.

Funky Fingers-jawbreaker


Isn't it adorable!

They also had rhinestone and glitter wheels too.

No comments:

Post a Comment