Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sinful Colors- Leather Luxe

I usually keep up on all the polish lines, but this one got by me. I stopped by Walgreens on my way home and of course I checked the beauty aisle for anything new. And there it was. The new Sinful Colors Leather Luxe collection. All are new colors and better yet, all are matte! I bought all of them except the top coat. As soon as I walked in the door I had to swatch them. Two coats is perfect and they dry super fast. That's one thing I love about matte colors, the dry time. They were also part of the month long (and in most stores, not advertised) 3/$3. Super yay. And yes, that is a shimmer color you see. I was not able to get Cold Leather open, when is a pretty navy blue, do that joker is get exchanged tomorrow. The whole collections names reminds me of something kinky :)  This is the first line in a long time I'm super stoked about. If you find them, grab them up. I'm sure they will gone in a heartbeat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment