Saturday, August 3, 2013

Wet n Wild- Pop Art Craze

I finally found all the polishes lady week at Walgreens. Only 2 had the display, I found 2 mixed up in a hanging cardboard end cap. So make sure you check everywhere! I only found the shadow trios at one store which was Walgreens. They had already sold out of , Regular at the Factory. Super sad face!!! I really like this collection. The polish colors are fun and bright. The shadow trios are super fun and I love the names of both lines. Wet n Wet is really stepping up their game and I'm loving it! Can't wait for a new LE collection!

Coloricon shadow trios- 





To Muse and Carouse


Three's A Party


Your 15 Minutes Aren't Up!


Hard Being The It Girl


I'm Seeing Triples!



The color pay off is so great! Not the WnW from back in the back for sure. It's so great to have a affordable cosmetic product that really gives you a great look. My personal favorites are I'm Seeing Triples!, Three's a Pary, and Your 15 Minutes Aren't up. 15 minutes and triples remind me of candy or a drag queen named candy:( Either way, awesome. I need to make collection complete by finding A Regular at the Factory. Plus I'm really into that orange. Looks like everyone else to, because it's sold out everywhere! My serching skills will really be put to the test.



Wild Shine polishes-





A Blank Canvas (didnt need another white, but I need the WHOLE collection:))

Stand The Test Of Lime

The Clock Strikes Orange (such a pretty orange, but a bad picture)

Listening to Blue Reed

Teal Slowly and See (not really teal, more like a light blue)

Who is Ultra Violet?




Love it, Leave it? What do you think of this new LE collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment