Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sinful colors mini haul

I'm on a Sinful Colors kick latley. So many great colors are out that I just can't help myself. I picked up 4 new shades from the Sail La Vie (Ahoy There! in some locations). I usually am not a blue person but something about these shades just called to me. I skipped on the others in the collection. Ahoy There was the only new one that I did not pick up. But probably will later with the great 2/$3 sale at Walgreens. I swear, get ready for a mega haul post. It's coming very soon I'm sure. Yet again, my nails are all out of wack. Poor cuticles:(

Tidal Wave. Beautiful light blue cream. 

Sail La Vie. medium light blue.

New Wave. muted navy. (yes, it's possible)

My Bouyfriend. LOVE!!!! It's more of a blurple. So beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment