Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sinful Colors super haul

After checking what felt like 50 Walgreens for the new SC Country Charmer and Rock It lines, I finally found them the other night at my local store. I'm trying to stay on a tight budget but ended up spending $9 on polish. At least they were on sale! The two new collections didn't excite me that much. I was more interested with the Bright Essentials collection. They are so.......bright! I foresee a trip to Walgreens during another $1 sale and grabbing the entire line. I ended up picking up two new shades from the new lines. Song of Summer and Opening Night. Also Berry Charm and the OPI Jade is the New Black dupe, Envy. From the BE line, Energetic Red and Eva So Bright. Song of Summer is such a unique color. Sinful Colors has really been on the top of their game recently with the new colors. All shades I purchased are creams except Opening Night. I have so many similar shades as ON, but hey, it's new and I "need" it:) Please forgive the swatches, my hands are jacked up after taking off my acrylics.

Opening Night

Song of Summer

Berry Charm

Envy

Eva So Bright

Energetic Red

No comments:

Post a Comment